Who are we?
We are a group of Christians (followers of Jesus Christ), striving to follow Him the way we are instructed in the Bible, like the Christians did in the first century. We believe the Bible is the inspired, complete, and perfect Word of God and as such do not use any other books of men in our worship.
We gladly welcome visitors! What should you expect when worshipping with us?
– We devote time to take the Lord’s Supper as it was instituted by Jesus Himself. We remember His sacrifice and the effect that has on our life. Luke 22:14-20, Acts 20:7
– We cheerfully give from what we have been given, in order to support the work of God in our community. We do not ask money of those who are visiting with us. 2 Corinthians 9:7, 1 Corinthians 4:7
– We sing songs of praise together in order to teach and encourage each other. We believe in a capella singing from the heart without instruments. Colossians 3:16, Ephesians 5:19
– We pray to God, our Father. Men of the congregation lead the assembly in prayers from the heart, not from books. Philippians 4:6
– We study the Bible in group classes and formal sermons from our evangelist.